We are offering an ongoing, updated report that helps people get the information they need fast.
I’m “curating” / compiling a pdf, regarding the current situation.
It’s a collection of resources and information pulled together based on categories. Each category will have links (and a short description) of what people will find when they click the link.
- general details on the virus
- remote working
- remote working tools
- email tools to better communicate
- event alternatives and bringing events online
- info for things kids can do at home
- kids games
- kids education (while at home)
- free films to watch
- mental health
- isolation kit
- how to keep in touch on and offline
- new social protocols
We will be updating and adding to the report as we find new tools and resources.
If you’d like to make suggestions on resources please leave a comment below.
If you’d like a copy of the report you can download it from the following sites: